This event has passed. View Results for this event
NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
The Cudahy Classic is one of the Club's longest running events and celebrated its 50th year in 2010. After 58 years it MUST be a good race!
The five mile course runs south through Sheridan Park, out to Lake Drive, down Lake Drive to the Hospital. Here the course goes east through a short section of grass to the Oak Leaf Trail. On the bike path the course runs north back to the north end of Sheridan Park. The course comes then back south to the start/finish line. The ten mile race goes for two loops of the course.
Race Day Schedule:
- Day of registration 6:45 am to 7:30 am
- 10 and 5 mile races start together at 7:30 am
- 5 mile awards at approximately 9:30 am
- 10 mile awards at approximately 9:30 am.
- Children’s 1 mile race starts immediately after 10 mile award presentation
QUESTIONS? Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org