Big Sur Half Marathon on Monterey Bay
• Open to 9,000 entrants
• Must be 12 years of age or older and in good health to participate
• There is a 3 1/2 hour time limit
• Half Marathon participants will receive a technical fabric shirt in gender specific sizing
• Half Marathon runners will be corralled according to predicted finish time and start in waves. If you do not provide a time, we will assign you one of 3:30
• D-tag timing for all participants. Cash awards are based on GUN, divisional awards on tag time. You are not eligible for an award if you are wearing an Ipod, per USATF rule 144.3.
• Cash awards will be awarded to the top eight overall male and female finishers and top three masters males and females (age 40 and over). Divisional awards will go five deep in five year age groups after 12-15 and 16-19. All official finishers receive a unique finisher's medallion. If you win a cash prize your are not eligible for divisional awards (no double dipping)
• Entry fee is NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE! No exceptions!
• No pets, wheels, pacers or baby joggers on the course
Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K:
• Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016
• Time: 8:00 a.m.
• Location: Lighthouse Avenue at Forest Avenue in downtown Pacific Grove
• Open to 1,000 entrants
• Must be 5 years of age or older and in good health to participate
• Awards are three deep in ten year age groups after 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12-15 and 16-19
• Entry fee is NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE!No exceptions!
JUST RUN!® Just Kids 3K • DATE: Saturday, November 7th, 2015
• TIME: 8:15 a.m.
• LOCATION: Lighthouse Avenue at Forest Avenue in downtown Pacific Grove
• A 3K (approximate 2 mile) out and back course. This is a non-timed fun run for children, their friends, and family. All registrants receive a finisher’s medallion and a unique aquatic themed t-shirt. Must be age 4 or older to participate
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT ORGANIZER'S WEBSITE HTTP://WWW.BIGSURHALFMARATHON.ORG