This event has passed. View Results for this event
NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
It's time to get ready for the 11th Annual Labor Day Run
The 11th Annual Run. Proceeds this year go to benefit both Living Hope Food Pantry and Randolph Food Pantry.
This run/walks kicks off a great family day including a parade, carnival, food booths, bands, plus much, much more. Following the run, you can enjoy a pancake and egg breakfast sponsored by the Randolph/Cambria/Friesland FFA at the high school. The parade begins at the conclusion of the breakfast at 10:00am.
Every 5K/10K Registration includes
1. FREE ticket to the FFA Breakfast
2. Finisher Award
3. Goodie Bag
4. Race t-shirt
5. Ticket to Basket Raffle: For each non-perishable food item you bring to the run/walk you will receive an entry into the basket raffles
NEW THIS YEAR: FAMILY/TEAM REGISTRATION: Enter 5 or more participants under the same team or family name and receive a 10% Discount. When registering mark the team event and you will receive the discount.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for Survivors and Current Cancer Patients:
If you are a military member, EMS, Firefighter, or Police Officer, you will receive a 10% discount. Simply key in the code: Emergency in the discount code when checking out.
If you are a veteran or current service member, you will receive a 10% discount. Simply key in the code: FREEDOM in the discount code when checking out.
Event Details and Schedule: This run/walk is chip timed
1. Begins and Ends at the Randolph Park with race day registration beginning at 5:30am at the Park Shelter
2. Very flat and fast course
3. Due to all the activities this day, we host our run as a kick off to a great family day. Thus, our run starts at 7:15am. We do offer race day registration beginning at 5:30am. Packet pick-up also begins at 5:30am
4. Awards are given to the top male and female in each race division and then 1st - 3rd in each age division. Top 2 walkers will also receive awards
5. Parking is abundant, bathrooms are provided.
6. Food and beverages at the finish line.
7. This run is the 2nd of 3 runs in Randolph and is part of the Randolph 15K Challenge.
8. Race shirts included with your registration
9. This is a stroller friendly run/walk
10. Randolph Ordinance 25501(23) prohibits dogs from entering our being present in the Village Park. Thus, no dogs will be permitted at the event this year.
Looking forward to seeing you at the run/walk.