This event has passed. View Results for this event
NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
It's time to get ready for the 13th Annual Labor Day Run
The 13th Annual Run. Proceeds this year go to benefit both PAVE of Dodge and Jefferson Counties. To learn more about the difference you will be making by taking part in this run, please visit: PAVE.
Our goal is to raise $10,000.
Your safety is our priority, so we have setup safety protocols so that we keep racers socially distanced before, during, and after racing.
Mask or no mask? Please do what makes you comfortable.
Our volunteers will be wearing masks and some will be wearing gloves.
Here is a summary of our guidelines:
- Runners will be assigned start times, beginning at 8am. The 10K runners will start first
- The event will be capped at 200 racers.
- Runners should arrive 20 minutes within their start time (not before please).
- Pickup your race bag (shirt/if applicable, bib, & pins will be in your bag). Shirts will be mailed (if you live outside of the United States you will need to make a donation of $20 to cover shipping).
- Be at the starting line 6 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Runners will start every minute, 2 racers on the line. There will be markings for the "bullpen" racers.
- If you need to pass a runner, please keep your distance.
- Park bathrooms are available on race day.
- Bottled water will be handed out, after the race (the volunteer will be wearing gloves and mask).
- A water station will be available on the 10k route. Poured water will be sitting on a table. You must take your own water.
- Results will be posted on-line by 2pm and awards will be mailed.
- The only verbal announcements will be referring to start times.