NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
Arghhh Me Matey! The BEST theme pirate will win a prize!
The 4th annual Kare for Kidney race will be Saturday, August 19th, at Woodward Park Mountain View Shelter.
Fresno Nephrology Kidney Foundation Annual Kare For Kidney Race is dedicated raising awareness for Kidney Disease and honors the members of our community and their families who are affected.We encourage early screening, education and advocate for living kidney organ donor programs. Proceeds from the event will help fund support groups, financial assistance and outreach programs for our local community.
- The event is chip timed
- T-Shirt included
- Costume Contest (Best pirate costume)
- YOU can WIN $500, $300, or $200 just by walking, or running in the race.
- Additional Raffle tickets are $1.00
- We will draw the cash prize wiinners at end of race.
- Anyone can win. You just have to participate.