NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
Second Race of Friend 2 Friend Trail Race Series
One of Friends 2 Friends most popular annual trail races! Two chip-timed races to choose from: 8 Mile Trail Run or 5K on multi-use path.
The 8 Mile is RACE #2 OF THE NEW 2018 FRIEND 2 FRIEND TRAIL RACE POINTS SERIES! The 8 Mile is also part of the SpectaSport Spring Series. You can score points toward both series!
Races benefit the Sussex County Women’s Forum (SCWF), a 501C (3) non-profit organization dedicated to assisting women and their families whose lives are impacted by a cancer diagnosis. 100% of entrance fees goes directly to providing Free Mammograms.
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Check-in: 8:00 am
Start Time: 8 Mile at 10:00 am, 5K at 10:15 am
Packet Pickup is on race day only. Please register in advance if at all possible to reduce the rush on race day.
- 8 Mile Advance Online Registration through October 9: $30
- 8 Mile as of October 10 and on race day: $40
- (Min age of 15 years for 8 Mile)
- 5K Advance Online Registration through October 9: $25
- 5K as of October 10 and on race day: $35
- 5K Kids 13 & Under just $10 (no shirt or raffle, must be accompanied by adult until start of race)
Cash Awards and Trophies to top 3 M/F, Medals to top 3 M/F in 5 yr. age groups. NO ENTRANTS UNDER AGE OF 15 FOR 8 MILE TRAIL RUN
Trophies to top 3 M/F, and Medals awarded in 5 year age groups.
Color Race Shirts for first 250 entries received by October 1