NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
The 14th running of Carbon County's revival classic!
Two races distances: 15K and 4 Miles. Starting and ending in the outdoor sports paradise that is Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania. Free Race Street Run shirts for first 175 entrants. Course traverses asphalt, natural trail, potentially crushed stone.
New this year!:
- The 15K (9.3 mile) is part of the Cricket Wireless Spring & Summer Points Series!
- Both races chip-timed with instant results by SpectaSport!
The Race Street run is a revival of a dual-event road race once put on by the Switchback Roadrunners club. The run was last done by the club in the mid-1990's. St. Mark's Church took over the race in 2006 to serve as a fund raising event for the church. St. Mark's and St. John's Episcopal Church is a combined parish in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania. The building, located at 21 Race Street in Jim Thorpe, is registered on the National Register of Historic Places. For more information on the church and parish, please visit St. Mark's Home Page. Proceeds from this year's race will benefit the church's Capital Fund Campaign, which has an ultimate goal of $30,000.
- Advance Packet Pick-Up, Friday Night July 5 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Race Day:
- 7:00 am Packet Pickup and walk-up registration (if race not already sold-out) In the Tolman House across the street from St Mark's Church
- 8:30 am 15K Race starts
- 8:45 am 4 Mile Race starts
Awards (same awards schedule both races):
- Top 3 Overall Males (excluded from age groups)
- Top 3 Overall Females (excluded from age groups)
- Gender-Specific Age Groups: 13 & Under, 14-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
Entry Fees (same for both races)
- $30 Early Bird pricing through June 15
- Special Online Family/Group Price through June 15: $105 for 4 people (must all enter on same transaction)
- $37 regular individual price starting June 16
- $40 on race day
- Free Race Street Run Shirt guaranteed for first 175 entrants
Limited on street parking is available in historic district (make sure to pay at the parking kiosks). We recommend the flat-fee parking parking lot available behind the historic train station, one block from the starting line.