NOTE: Clicking on the "Register" link will direct you to a website NOT affiliated with RM Races Live.
2018 TROIKA TRIATHLON
Welcome to the 38th annual Troika triathlon. This historic triathlon will begin and end in Medical Lake's Waterfront Park. We hope you enjoy the day's event and appreciate you participating in Troika!
Registration / Packet Pick Up
Friday June 1st, 3:00-6:00 p.m. @ Fitness Fanatics
12425 East Trent Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99216.
Click here for map / directions
We will be there to answer any remaining questions you may have.
Bring photo ID and USAT Membership Card (if you have one).
For participants who do not have a USAT membership card you may purchase a 1-day pass for $15 at packet pick-up. We will send a PDF of the USAT waiver form that you can bring to registration to speed up the process. We must have a signed waiver form from ALL participants. Each participant must pick up their own packet. You CANNOT have someone else pick up your packet and turn in your waiver for you.
Items in packet
- Timing Chip Must wear on your LEFT ankle. Return at end of race.
- Swim Cap MUST wear for safety reasons to indentify each athlete.
- Race Number This must be worn on the back during the bike and the front during the run.
- USAT Officials InformationUSAT rules will be enforced. It is the ATHLETES' responsibility to know and follow the rules. If you have questions, ASK NOW!
Race Morning - Timeline/Checklist
- 5:30 am Transition Area Opens- ATHLETES ONLY IN TRANSITION. No spectators allowed!
- Body Marking Get your race number written on your hands/arms/legs- for safety
- Drop Bike in transition (T1)
- Athletes must cross timing mat on way into the water
- 8:00 am Wave 1 Long Course Men
- 8:05 am Wave 2 Long Course Women and Teams
- 8:50 am Wave 3 Sprint Course Men
- 8:55 am Wave 4 Sprint Course Women and Teams
- 9:00 am Wave 5 Olympic Course Men / Duathlon Men and Women
- 9:05 am Wave 6 Collegiate Men & Women
- 9:07 am Wave 7 Olympic Course Women and Teams
- 9:10 am Wave 8 Aquabike Course Men & Women
For more information contact
Scott Ward - Race Director